Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Decisions

Lately I feel like no matter how many hours are in the day and how much I do, so much less gets accomplished than I had hoped. I’m busy all day, but I feel like I don’t make headway on any of the projects I’m working on. It’s driven me crazy the past week, because I haven’t been able to fix it. I think I know what the problem is, though: I haven’t made any decisions. I start a project and get some work done, but then I run into some fork in the road and I can’t commit to a direction, so I put it down and move onto the next. I now have a train of half-finished projects trailing behind me, weighing me down. I get a feeling of guilt when I don’t cross something off of my To Do list, and it’s been sitting on my shoulders in some form.

What I need to do is make a decision. I need to take a chance and commit myself to a specific path that will lead toward success and a lifetime of happiness. Tomorrow I’ll make my first decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment