Friday, June 3, 2011

Jobs

I just submitted my application for my first real, full time, grownup job. I'm still hesitant, of course, but I think it's time. The job I applied for is not particularly easy or laid back, and may turn out to be sixty hour weeks, but it's a job I know I would be good at, really good at, so I decided to apply. We'll see if I even get an interview, but wouldn't that be great if I did?

I still sleep a lot and take naps every other day, but I'll figure something out. I'll just have to get used to staying awake and 100% on all day... One of those things that sounds good, but is not always realistic, but that I end up finding a solution to anyway. Sigh.

I don't know, I'm not sure exactly what I'm saying, or exactly what I'm doing, but I am doing something. We'll just have to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment