Friday, April 15, 2011

Hurry Up And Wait - MSP To DIA

I still have an hour before my plane starts to board. I’ve been sitting here for one hour already, trying to get the wireless signal from my phone to tether itself to my computer, but apparently the airport has a blanket over all wireless so that you have to pay for theirs. Oh well.

I have my ear buds on to block out the symphony of an overhead tv, people talking on cell phones and a man in the chair across from me snoring like there’s no tomorrow. It’s actually quite impressive. I don’t have any music streaming to my ears, so the small sound blocker really isn’t working.

My head is itching. It’s slightly frustrating, because the itch is coming from the area of my head that is still numb, so scratching doesn’t do anything. Apparently the itching is from the nerves growing back, which will eventually bring the feeling back to the circle of numbness, but in the meantime, it’s quite irritating. I want to scratch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment